backdrop

Friday, October 17, 2014

April 19, 2014

I interviewed Tinker Bell today!

Personality: Feisty, gossip, sweet (unless I'm mad,) maybe just a little vain.

How I'm Like Movie Tink: We're sweet and sour at the same time and like to look good.

How I'm Different From Movie Tink: Well, in the books she has this hammer that she loves more than anything else. For me, I have this big green swan figure that I've had ever since I got out of my box and a hairbrush. I also love to know about the dolls around me- although I do my best to avoid hurtful gossip. News shouldn't be demeaning or unkind! Oh, and I've met Wendy and I bet we'll be friends, not enemies.

One Fun Fact: My bangs were cut wrong in the factory! MyLittleMegara says it gives my face character so I guess I'll just have to get used to it. *sigh*

It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3





No comments:

Post a Comment