backdrop

Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's My Blogoversary!

Yes, that's right- I've been blogging for a year now!

I had hoped to be caught up by now, but oh well. I'm just happy to have gotten as much done here as I have!!

Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Me, new and unsure.
Watching TV with new friends
Understanding Ariel for the first time
Easter, 2014
Being Tiana's bridesmaid
Dancing on air
Welcoming Alice
So much has happened in a year.
It's Been a Real Slice.
Meg <3

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Meg! It has been quite a year, and it was good to be able to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year! Yay! Love all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a year! I can't wait to read what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to post about what happens next!

      Meg <3

      Delete
  4. Congrats on one year (even though it's a little late. :3).

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! As you can see, I'm a bit behind myself... :} Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Just to clarify, that was from me, Meg, not my human, MyLittleMegara. :)

      Delete