backdrop

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

July 4, 2014

On July 4th, to celebrate independence day, we had a dance. (MyLittleMegara, the Frogs, and Annabel were still on vacation.)

Flynn and Rapunzel opened the dance floor.


Hercules swept me into a dance as well.


The third couple to join us was Adam and Belle. 

Some of the other dolls danced alone or with friends, but even those without a date had a fun time. Well, almost all of those.


At one point, while I was taking a snack break, I heard sniffling.

"Cornelia, what's wrong?" I asked.


She avoided my eyes and my question for as long as she could, then finally said in a tiny voice "Adam."

I gave her a hug, then looked her in the eyes. "You know what?" I said, "You are going to be okay."

She smiled weakly, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment