backdrop

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by letitgogal for this wonderful award! Thanks, letitgogal!


Basically, I have to answer her questions, come up with ten new ones, and nominate other bloggers.

letitgogal's questions are:

  1. If you could have any literature, movie, or TV show character’s wardrobe, who would it be? Definitely Sarah from Labyrinth, just so I could have that ridiculously fluffy ballgown of hers.
  2. Where would you most like to vacation (it can be fictional)? I would love to go to Greece someday, but I bet that's kinda obvious. ;)
  3. If you could teach a class on anything, what would you teach? Singing.
  4. What’s your favorite flower? Whatever flower Herc is handing me at the time...
  5. What’s your favorite flavor of potato chips? Regular salty heaven flavor.
  6. If you were a lego figure, what would you be? I don't know much about Lego. I know MyLittleMegara has a Harry Potter set, so maybe Hermione?
  7. What’s your favorite breakfast? Toast with butter and honey.
  8. What’s your favorite dessert? C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E.
  9. If you had a $10000 giftcard to any store, what store would it be? Disney Store. Or eBay... does eBay count?
  10. What’s your ideal music playlist? Anything and everything Disney.

I nominate

Rapunzel at Rapunzel's Ramblings

Snow at Through the Eyes of a 12" Girl

DisneyWorksGirl at Me and My Dolls

Your questions are:

1. If you could live anywhere fictional, where would you live and why?

2. What is your first doll related memory (or human related, if you're a doll)?

3. What is your favorite holiday?

4. Double Stuff or Regular Oreos?

5. Who is your favorite forgotten Disney character?

6. What song is always stuck in your head that you DON'T like?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What is the bravest thing you've ever done?

9. What is your favorite Pixar movie?

10. Have you ever been to a Disney Park?

Thank you letitgogal and here's hoping I get another post up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, Meg! :)
    I want to try to do it sometime soon. I haven't posted in almost a year, yikes!! :/. Not much has happened, to be honest, but I still feel so bad for not posting. Of course, there HAS been a new addition....one that keeps me and the others chattering about quite a bit. ;)

    ~ Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm still about a year behind in terms of posting myself, so I understand. :) OOoooooh I can't wait to hear about the newbie!!

      Meg <3

      Delete