backdrop

Friday, July 18, 2014

March 13, 2014- A Quick Update

Humans are ENTIRELY TOO SECRETIVE.

Apparantly, MyLittleMegara ordered yet another doll around the time she got her Classics dolls. Oh, she was New In Box and an INCREDIBLE DEAL... yes, Mama, I hear you... but please warn me next time!

Anyway, the new Wendy Darling doll's box was actually covered in mildew and mold, and when she was released, her dress and legs had the same predicament. "I suppose after 25 years in a box, a month or two airing out shouldn't be too hard for her," Mama said, "but I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's very quiet so far, but also very sweet. She's thrilled to be free of her smelly box, but she's not ready to meet anyone new. I'd feel the same way if I had yellow goop growing all over my legs!"

After this soliloquy, (I love that word) she added "oh, yeah, and I'm buying an Anastasia."

I thought my plastic head would burst with all this!!!!

When I told the others, the first reaction everyone gave was happy shock, the second was confusion. "I thought Anastasia was 20th Century Fox," Mulan mused.

"I have no idea what Mama was thinking," I answered, "but I couldn't be more excited!

Here's a picture of Wendy from before deboxing:























It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

2 comments:

  1. This could get messy, plastic heads exploding all over the house. Meg, be strong.

    ReplyDelete