backdrop

Friday, July 18, 2014

March 9, 2014

I am so sorry to have kept you hanging. I get so caught up living that I forget to post about what I've already lived!!!

Okay, March 9th...

Today we basically just got to know each other. The new dolls are starting to loosen up a little. Flynn is actually extremely introverted, Tiana and Naveen are already a couple (rushing it a bit much, I think!), and Maleficent didn't really mix with any of us BUT she did seem more relaxed.



MyLittleMegara took most of us downstairs to watch some MLP:FiM, which we all like and almost all love. Kida, for one, could care less (although she likes Rainbow Dash.) On the other hand, Rapunzel is completely obsessed with Fluttershy.

 

We sat in a row, Maleficent skulking behind. The escapades of the Cutie Mark Crusaders kept us laughing, and I couldn't help but notice that the Tangled dolls kept inching closer and closer to each other.















In fact, when MyLittleMegara's dog came over and surprised all of us, Flynn even put his arm protectively around Rapunzel.














But, as soon as the dog left, there was a huge space between them again. They did start talking, though.

 
 
 
The two of them are similar- shy, thoughtful... if nothing else, I'm sure they'll make wonderful friends.
 
Whatever the case, I doubt they'll rush into things like our headstrong, romantic Princess and the Frog dolls.
 
But who knows? Let's just give it time.
 
It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh My little Pony! I do not know the new series but I have a dozen ponies from the sesond generation. Their stuff works pretty well for Annis, Bella, Rosie and Chris :)
    Oh and before I forget, thanks for changigng the settings here, too. I don't really know, how it works but this one worked for me at Belles Bulletins and Never grow up. I guess it's an automatic setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that ggod with computer stuff, sorry for messing it up :)

    ReplyDelete