backdrop

Friday, July 18, 2014

Meet My Friends Post Three

Mary Poppins


Personality: Caring, nurturing, not too loud, not too quiet, practically perfect in every way. :)

Favorite Thing to Do: Like most Disney dolls, I love to sing.

How I'm Like Movie Mary: I believe a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down!

How I'm Different from Movie Mary: I'd rather care for adults than children- whining dolls irritate me to no end!

One Fun Fact: I lead the evening sing alongs and act as nurse when one is needed.

Jasmine




















Personality: Flirt, vivacious, kind, tender hearted, boy cra-zy!

Favorite Thing to Do: Talk to/about guy dolls!!!

How I'm Like Movie Jasmine: I'm both fierce and sweet.

How I'm Different from Movie Jasmine: I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE the color purple and I don't turn every guy I meet away. STOP LAUGHING, MEG!

One Fun Fact: I was Mama's first Disney doll.

Pocahontas













Personality: Earthy, go-with-the-flow attitude, crafty

Favorite Thing to Do: Find objects in the yard to make things like lamps for my friends

How I'm Like Movie Pocahontas: I'm fairly daring and I love nature. I make the best of what I've got.

How I'm Different from Movie Pocahontas: I'm not too inclined to trust strangers and I make stuff for fun, not necessity.

One Fun Fact: Everyone calls me Poca. :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my first tought was that you were talking about Cinderellas stepsister Anastasia... that would have been a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be SUCH a disaster! Nope, no stepsisters here!!

      Meg <3

      Delete