backdrop

Sunday, May 18, 2014

March 1, 2014- Backstory Continued

Okay, where were we? Ah, yes. My intro. Right.

Well, a few days ago, MyLittleMegara was looking at pictures of people's Disney dolls when she stumbled upon Belle's Bulletins. Soon, she was reading post after post of Belle's life.

"What's up, Mama?" I asked.

"Not much, Meg," she answered.

"What are you reading?"

"A blog. It's been written by a Belle doll from the Disney Store." She clicked back to the first post and had me read it. Soon, I was wrapped up in Belle's romance-novel-like life.

"I love this!" I grinned from ear to ear.

"I thought you would," MyLittleMegara answered.

"Umm... Mama?"

"What, sweetie?"

"Can... I have a blog, too?"

"I'll see what I can do," was her only answer. Then... I was back on the shelf by Esmeralda.

Now, I have a blog (obviously) and I want to say a huge thank you to Belle and her human, Beast'sbelle, for helping me realize that I would love to share my vinyl-headed thoughts with the world and inspiring me to do so.

*INTERNET HUG!*

Thanks, you guys! <3 :)
It's Been a Real Slice.
Meg <3

2 comments:

  1. Rosemary: That's whatI wanted, too! But I only have a really short story so I used paper and a pen. Meritre promised to type it and translate it since it is all in german. But Rapunzel is a german princess isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rapunzel is! And I think that getting a blog is a wonderful idea! Then you and your human could share all of those stories with not just me, but the world! I'd definitely read it!

      Meg <3

      Delete