backdrop

Sunday, June 1, 2014

March 3, 2014

I'm starting to wonder if something's up. MyLittleMegara took Tiana downstairs this morning so she could fix her bun, which was starting to come out. When they came upstairs this evening, both had giant, ear-to-ear grins slapped onto their faces. That alone told me that they hadn't just been fixing Tiana's hair.

Here's the funny part, though- when I asked Tiana what it was, she just giggled and said it was a surprise.

"C'mon, Tia! What?"

"Meg, I can't tell you! It'll spoil the surprise!" she kept giggling, "Besides- MyLittleMegara didn't want anybody to know. She wanted to surprise all of us, even me! I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. But if I keep talking I'll tell you- AARGH!! I have to-" giggle- "go!-" giggle- "Bye, Meg!" Giggle, giggle, giggle.

I got up, too, and went into Esmeralda's and my shared bedroom. My best friend was on her bed writing in the secret diary that everybody knows about. "Hey, Meg," she greeted me, not bothering to hide her book.

"Hello, Esmeralda! You're never going to guess what just happened!" I sat on my bed across from my "sister" and told her everything. When I was finished, Esmeralda also started to giggle.

"Oh, Megara," she chortled. "You know how Tia is! She cooks up good food... and good stories. Mama probably told her that her hair looked nice or something and then jokingly told her not to tell anyone. Next thing ya know, Tia's gone and convinced herself that Sherriff Graham is coming to stay with us!"

I started to giggle, too. "True- she is a dreamer. Sweet, but maybe a little bit of an airhead. Although... I wouldn't mind having Graham come!"

For those of you who don't watch Once Upon a Time, this is Graham Humbert, the one guy who literally every doll in our "clan" has a crush on. And we all have seriously different taste...

"Who wouldn't want that?" Esmeralda sighed. She's kind of number one in the Graham Fan Club. "I can ony hope that someday, the right Phoebus doll will be mine. But at this point, that's not going to happen, so I don't worry about it too much."

"Phoebus dolls aren't as hard to find as Herc dolls," I sighed back.

"Yeah, but MyLittleMegara is obsessed with Hercules, and she's not as much a fan of Hunchback. She'll find you a Herc soon enough."

"I guess..." I wasn't so sure, but I gave her a hug and left the room. I found Mama and asked if I could blog a while. So here I am wondering... is Tiana just wishing again? Or is something big about to happen?

Now excuse me while I watch Once Upon a Time Season One: Episode Seven and bawl my eyes out. WHY????
It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment