backdrop

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Celebrating Two Years!

Hello, everyone! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my second blogaversary than by saying that I have finally gotten caught up. From here on out, any new content on the blog will not be from the year before but happening in as close to real time as I can manage! Thank you so much for sticking with me. I'd like to present my stats to you now. :)

I have posted 44 posts.

This blog has been viewed 6,208 times.

I have viewers in the USA, Hungary, the UK, Russia, Canada, Ukraine, France, Portugal, Indonesia, and the Philippines.

Thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys this blog. I hope to keep it going for many years to come. :)


Come back this summer to see some exciting changes to how this blog is set up!

It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

8 comments:

  1. Meg,
    Congratulations on your two year blogiversary.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I honestly wasn't sure if this blog was going to make it through this year, but now that I'm caught up I feel much more comfortable and ready to keep it going for, hopefully, a very long time to come. :)

      Meg <3

      Delete
  2. Oh I would have been very sad if Megs blog would have been closed
    Congratulations to the second annyversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!! ;D
    Happy two year blogiversary!! You have a really wonderful blog! I can't wait to see more posts in the future! ;)
    P.S. can't wait to see those exciting changes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love my blog! I can't wait to post more! :)

      Meg <3

      Delete