backdrop

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Great Doll Blog Award!

Hello, internet! I'm back, though not with an update on my actual life. I do have an in progress post in my drafts, though, so we are getting closer to catching up. Instead, I'm here to announce that I was nominated by Grace for this prestigious award!


I have to answer her questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?

It feels like forever, but it was May 17 of 2014. Almost two years!

2. What is your favorite doll that you own?

Being a 12 inch doll, I don't own any dolls but my two closest friends are Esmeralda and my boyfriend, Hercules.

3. What doll do you hope to own someday?

Again, I'm a doll... I don't own other dolls, but I would love for Esmeralda to someday have a love interest. I know she wants one, even though she'll never admit it.

4. If you could have the outfit of any of your dolls, which would it be?

I've borrowed Ariel's blue dress a couple of times... but If I could have any of my friend's outfits, I'd want Elsa's blue dress. It's so pretty!

5. What is your favorite post/video that you've ever photographed/filmed?

I'm partial to Anna and Kristoff's engagement and wedding shoot. I love how MyLittleMegara did their pictures.

I would nominate 5 other bloggers, but MyLittleMegara is in a rush to use her computer again so she can do some sort of French thing... anyway, if you want to do this, feel free to answer the questions I was given in comments! Thank you, Grace!


It's Been a Real Slice.
Meg <3


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the award! I enjoyed hearing your answers. :) Anna and Kristoff's wedding shoot is my favorite, too! :D They're just such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for awarding me! :D I know, they're so adorable. :)

      Meg <3

      Delete