backdrop

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May- October, 2015

In mid May, Esmeralda got her earring and coin shawl that she'd been trying to get since she came to MyLittleMegara's house! They look so good on her!


In early June, we got some sad news.


We were talking with Hyacinth, one of the newest additions, when Zia and Hannah came up to us.


Zia was carrying Ariel's blue dress.

"Here, I want you to have this back," she said.

"Oh, I only wanted to borrow it back for the wedding. You can keep it," Ariel smiled.

"No, Ariel, I don't need it any more. You see, we- Hannah and I- are leaving."

"Why?" I burst out, "Why are you leaving?"

Hannah piped up. "We both decided we would rather be played with than sit on shelves. MyLittleMegara is great, but she isn't five years old."

Ariel and I looked at each other. They had a point, but we didn't want to see them go.

"We're really going to miss you," Ariel said.

"And we'll miss you," Hannah smiled, "but it's for the best.


Hannah walked over to Hyacinth and they started to negotiate something. Turns out Hannah was giving Hyacinth her bed since she wouldn't need it anymore and Hyacinth didn't have one yet.


After that had been dealt with, Hannah and Zia said their goodbyes. I gave them each big hugs and Ariel wished them luck on their journeys. Then they walked away.

A few days later, Herc and I went to MyLittleMegara with the intention of having some of our factory paint flaws remedied.






We look much better now. :) His eyebrows were coming off in chunks!

Then, in October, I went to New England with MyLittleMegara. It was a lot of fun. I saw Greek and Roman art, as well as the sea! Sadly, most of the pictures of that trip have gotten lost BUT here are the ones I could find:






With that, I have now brought you up to date on everything I have pictures of or have written a post on! :D

It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

2 comments:

  1. You saw lots of interesting places! Kiki and Dolly are a bit jealous but I promised them to take them out to wisit our garden and have a little fun out there 'in the great wide somewhere'

    I really love Hyacinth's portrait, she is so pretty but I'm generally partial to Rapunzel dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had a very eventful last few years. I really enjoyed the trip to New England. That painting with the boat made me think of Tangled. :) MyLittleMegara told me to tell you that getting doll pictures outside is a lot of fun. As a doll, I can say that getting your picture taken outside is also a lot of fun. :)

      She says "thank you!" MyLittleMegara has quite a few of those. I know a some of them but of all of them, my closest Tangled friend will always be Rapunzel (the Mattel doll.)

      Meg <3

      Delete