backdrop

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Meet My Friends Post One

I figured that before we get into any more of my adventures, you should get to know my friends and "sisters." I'm not doing this in any particular order and I'm dividing it up into several posts, so just bear with me.

Okay, me first.



Personality: Sarcastic but well meaning, loyal to a fault. Overly dramatic at times. Musical. Over enthusiastic about EVERYTHING. Emotional.

Favorite Thing to Do: BLOG!

How I'm Like Movie Meg: We look alike, we're very sarcastic, and we're musical. Neither one of us is all that fond of heights.

How I'm Different from Movie Meg: While I don't immediately become somebody's BFF, I am less cynical than Movie Meg. Also, she's an alto and I sing soprano. I'm not in love, although... never mind. I'm not owned by a god(dess.)

One Fun Fact: My dress still works! I can have a miniskirt when I want to!

Kida




















Personality: Athletic, fighter, loyal, strong, sensible, intellectual.

Favorite Thing to Do: Run!

How I'm Like Movie Kida: Our personalities are very similar and we don't sing.

How I'm Different from Movie Kida: I'm not thousands of years old and I only speak English, Spanish, and French.

One Fun Fact: While most dolls here come from different homes, I, Mulan, Poca, and Jane are all "sisters" from the same old home.

Ariel



















Personality: Bubbly, fashion obsessed, musical, outgoing.

Favorite Thing to Do: Hmm... it's a tie between talk, take baths, and change clothes.

How I'm Like Movie Ariel: Very musical and outgoing would definitely factor in. I like guys who can sail and I love the water.

How I'm Different from Movie Ariel: My clothing is my only collection and I can switch from mermaid to human very easily and at will.

One Fun Fact: My favorite food is anything with chocolate frosting on top.

Rapunzel













Personality: Shy, quiet, artistic, daydreamer, tone deaf.

Favorite Thing to Do: Sketch.

How I'm Like Movie Rapunzel: I'm a big dreamer and I'm artsy.

How I'm Different from Movie Rapunzel: I'm shy and quiet, not outgoing like she is, and I haven't been able to sing since the day I left the factory.

One Fun Fact: My dream is to find a doll who will love me for who I am and who will call me "Punzie" when we're alone together because it's always been a nickname I wanted.

Aurora



















Personality: Leader, strong-willed, short-tempered, independent.

Favorite Thing to Do: Lead other dolls in the right direction.

How I'm Like Movie Aurora: I dream about the same handsome prince doll every night and I love the colors blue and pink.

How I'm Different from Movie Aurora: I'm very assertive and believe that I'm in charge of myself. I also have this bizarre fear of woodland animals, especially squirrels.

One Fun Fact: My best friend Cindy (Cinderella) loves silver and I love gold. Together, we make the whole room light up!

Okay, more to come later!
It's Been A Real Slice.
Meg <3

8 comments:

  1. I love these introductions, especially the How am I/am I not like my Movie counterpart. I think I'll try to write something similar for my dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to read those!

      Meg <3

      Delete
    2. Hmm should I post it here or send it private to you? It's your blog, and I'm not sure you want it to be full of unknown dolls stories and descriptions. And there are dolls I don't have yet but they have a description. (like Rosemarys friend Lizzy, they met at the factory but they haveb't seen each other since they left it but Rosie told me all about it) I'm hard to stop when start telling stories about them :)

      Delete
    3. I'm fine with whichever! MyLittleMegara has a blog email (adventuresindollwonderland@gmail.com) so you could send it there and give a notice for me to read it, though comments are fine, too!

      Meg <3

      Delete
  2. I sent some fanmail to MyLittleMegara, but I marked it so she knows it's for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Kida doll! Where'd you get it? Kida is one of my most favorite Disney princesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Kida is super awesome. She's a favorite of MyLittleMegara's, too. I checked with MyLittleMegara, and she said that when she got Jane on eBay the seller said she had other Disney dolls that she needed to sell and asked if there were any characters she was looking for. MLM managed to get Jane, Mulan, Kida, and Pocahontas for about $15 each that way. :)

      Meg <3

      Delete