backdrop

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Meet My Friends Post Two

More interviews:

Mulan





Personality: I am brave and skilled at combat. I'm athletic and extremely generous. I don't like feeling pressured to be someone I'm not.
 
Favorite Thing to Do: Practice combat with my best friend, Merida.
 
How I'm Like Movie Mulan: We both are courageous and can fight well. The best kind of man to me is one who has a strong character but can also be sensitive. We don't like conforming to social norms.
 
How I'm Different from Movie Mulan: After combat (for sport, of course- I only shoot at targets and only for fun) my favorite hobby is being generous with my time, talents, possesions, energy- anything you need help with, I'll be there! Also, I've never been to China. I was made in Indonesia and I've lived in Mexico and the US.
 
One Fun Fact: I love listening to jazz music when I work out.
 
Tiana
 
























Personality: Hopeless romantic! Good cook, musical, moderately tempermental. NOT A FROG! Dreamer.

Favorite Thing To Do: Watch romantic comedies like Enchanted while eating cinnamon sugar popcorn.

How I'm like Movie Tiana: I can sing, cook, and wish on stars like nobody's business! I can also be a little stubborn at times.

How I'm Different From Movie Tiana: I've always been a princess and I've never had to work particularly hard.

One Fun Fact: I love sparkly makeup!!!

Belle
























Personality: Leader, bookworm, caring, smart.

Favorite Thing to Do: Read!

How I'm Like Movie Belle: We're very similar in a lot of ways, from singing voice to bookish tendencies.

How I'm Different From Movie Belle: I'm more of a leader than she is- I'm the take-charge kind of girl and being held in a Beast's castle would be... trying... on my patience.

One Fun Fact: Jane and I are room mates and we spend lots of our free time reading together.

6 comments:

  1. Oh My little Pony! I do not know or watch the new series but I have a dozen ponies from the sesond generation. Their stuff works pretty well for Annis, Bella, Rosie and Chris :)
    Oh and before I forget, thanks for changigng the settings here, too. I don't really know, how the other options work (one has to have an account of some sort?) but the Name/url one worked for me at Belles Bulletins and Never grow up. I guess it's an automatic setting. Now I can leave as many comments as I want. Oh and I musn't forget my four little dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How on earth did that comment end up here? I wanted to post it under the next blogpost...

      Delete
    2. Ahh, well, I know what you're talking about. MyLittleMegara mainly collects Gen 3 ponies (or G4 Rarity) but she has two G2s- Cupcake and Sundance.

      You're very welcome- hopefully this means that more people like you will be able to comment! Ariel says to say hello to Annis for her! :D

      Meg <3

      Delete
    3. Cupcake is one I always wanted to have but she disappeared before I could get her. We named her Krémes wich means 'Creamy' Sundance was my favourite in our own 'Ponyworld' and she was called Funky.

      Delete
    4. MyLittleMegara has Cupcake in all 4 gens. 1st Generation Cupcake is her favorite but G2 Cupcake was the hardest for her to find! Funky and Creamy are good pony names!

      Meg <3

      Delete
  2. I'm sure there will be tons of comments, now it's a lot easier to do it, at least in my opinion. :)
    She says hi to you all especially Ariel :)

    ReplyDelete