backdrop

Monday, November 3, 2014

May 12, 2014

We've had a new arrival!

She's a Hannah Montana that Mama found at Goodwill (which explains why we now have a Hannah Montana doll- she's never been a fan) and she's actually quite nice- and very different from any expectation we might have had about Hannah Montana dolls in general.

Here's her interview:

Hannah


Personality: Somewhat shy (although I like to act), quiet, nerdy, I love Shakespeare, into fashion

Favorite Thing to Do: Read or act in Shakespeare

How I'm Like TV Hannah: Other than a fondness for clothes and acting, I'm really not. Association with Miley Cyrus does nothing but upset me.

How I'm Different from TV Hannah: I can't sing (at least not in public... eep!) and I dropped the "Montana" from my name the day "Wrecking Ball" came out. From then on, I vowed to be my own doll and to not be bogged down by others' less than satisfactory expectations for me.

One Fun Fact: It is my dream to play Rosalind or Lady Macbeth.

***
As for her roommate, she doesn't have one yet. Nobody has any space- we're all doubled up and there's no way she could triple up!
It's Been a Real Slice
Meg <3


No comments:

Post a Comment