backdrop

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Meet My Friends Post Five

We still aren't done with the initial set of "Meet My Friends" posts that I wrote, so let's keep going!

The Fairy Godmother





















Personality: Sweet, giving, caring, nurturing, I like to help Poca make things sometimes.

Favorite Thing to Do: Make other dolls happy!

How I'm Like Movie Fairy Godmother: We're so similar, it's like watching myself!

How I'm Different from Movie Fairy Godmother: I love to paint and I have a name, Holly.

One Fun Fact: I don't have feet!

Giselle




















Personality: Innocent, dreamer, musical, outgoing, a little naïve.

Favorite Thing to Do: Daydream!

How I'm Like Movie Giselle: I love to sing and I believe in the power of True Love's Kiss. I also believe that there is goodness in almost everyone- you just have to coax it out.

How I'm Different from Movie Giselle: I'm not particularly gullible and woodland creatures have never come when I sing. I've never even seen a chipmunk up close!

One Fun Fact: I adore vanilla ice cream.

Cinderella




















Personality: Quiet, determined, not shy or outgoing, clean, neat, tidy, dreamer.

Favorite Thing to Do: Tidy up!

How I'm like Movie Cinderella: I'm fairly introverted and quiet, I dream of finding romance, and I'm in charge of cleaning up our shelves.

How I'm Different from Movie Cinderella: I refuse to wear rags, I'm terrified of mice, and I clean by choice. Also, I do NOT wear rags. Ever. This princess likes her glass slippers.

One Fun Fact: Aurora and I are best friends, but we're complete opposites. She's outgoing and easily angered, while I'm more reserved and easygoing.

Esmeralda




















Personality: Loyal, feisty, independent, I want to help other dolls, a bit of a romantic (aren't we all?)

Favorite Thing to Do: Help Meg with her blog!

How I'm Like Movie Esmeralda: I can hold my own in a fair fight and I have a heart for the outcast. I also love to dance!

How I'm Different from Movie Esmeralda:  I am not an outcast here (although I was in my old home) and there is no creepy Judge Frollo here (thank heavens!)

One Fun Fact: When my leg broke, I worried that I wouldn't be able to dance but I made a full recovery and I still can.

***
Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few more posts up this week!
It's Been a Real Slice.
Meg <3

7 comments:

  1. Arabella: Giselle really should get herself a new dress, that pink one doesn't suit her at all. Pink is not her color, it looks horrible! I think a light blue or a nice brown shade would look great on her.

    M: Hmm the fashion girl at work... she's really outspoken but she means well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blue really would bring out her eyes, wouldn't it? But MyLittleMegara absolutely ADORES that dress so it won't be going anywhere. :}

      Meg <3

      Delete
    2. That pink dress would look really good on Esmeralda (or meybe Cinderella or even Rosie :)

      Delete
    3. Oooh it would, wouldn't it? Maybe we should have a clothes swap day!

      Delete
    4. That was from me, Meg, not MyLittleMegara.

      I don't think our human will be changing clothes with us. ;)

      Meg <3

      Delete
  2. Arabella: Yay, a clothes swap day! We'll definitely try that. :) Meritre has been grinning the whole week, so I guess she is up to something, maybe some new clothes? She did make a wdding dress and Belles townourfit already...
    (by the way, I sent a reply about the princesses:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! The only clothes Mama has ever made for us were a set of Fixer Upper troll robes and hats for Anna and Kristoff- it was the strangest thing I think I've ever seen.

      I'll have to check that later!

      Meg <3

      Delete