backdrop

Monday, November 3, 2014

Meet My Friends Post Four

Time to introduce some of the rest of my friends! Obviously, some dolls have been mentioned that I haven't posted the interviews for, but I only have so much time on the computer every few days so please be patient.

Pocahontas

Personality: Earthy, go-with-the-flow attitude,
Favorite Thing to Do: Make things out of found or recycled objects and make little tutorials on my page.
 
How I'm Like Movie Pocahontas: I'm fairly daring, I love nature, and I make the best of what I've got.
 
How I'm Different from Movie Pocahontas: I'm not too inclined to trust strangers and I make things for fun, not necessity.
 
One Fun Fact: Everyone calls me Poca. :D
 
Merida
 

 
Personality: Fearless, independent, free spirit, rebel, athletic, loving but a bit gruff, chatty
 
Favorite Thing to Do: Have target practice with Mulan
 
How I'm Like Movie Merida: I'm very competitive, brave, and rebellious. I love Celtic knots and I have a tender heart- deep down.
 
How I'm Different from Movie Merida: I actually love my dress and I prefer sword play to archery. I also believe in trying to sort things out in a disagreement before trying to turn someone into a bear, even by accident...
 
One Fun Fact: MyLittleMegara says that when she was little, she had a friend that looked just like me. I find this a little creepy, personally, but I thought I should share.


Jane Porter















Personality: Silly, bookish, sweet, loyal, smart, and artsy.

Favorite Thing to Do: Joke around with my friends :)

How I'm Like Movie Jane: I'm quirky, I'm smart, and I'm willing to trust people and give them second chances.

How I'm Different from Movie Jane: I love the colors blue and purple and I'd rather not go into the jungle when I can snuggle under a blanket with some classical music playing and read or sketch.

One Fun Fact: If I could be any other Disney character, it would be Elsa. I identify with her in a way I can't explain.
It's Been a Real Slice.
Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment